I do love to start off my day with a delicious breakfast! To me it seems how my day begins is how my day will go. So I want to be sure to start off right by fueling my body with a tasty meal like this pumpkin baked museli.
I was recently excited to discover a new product from Nature Valley. Their new Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli is a great option in the morning made with a delicious blend of whole rolled, oven-toasted oats, fruit, nuts and seeds. It’s lightly sweetened and made with simple wholesome ingredients I can feel good about eating.
Think of it like a cereal. The great thing is you can eat it hot (like oatmeal) or cold (like granola)! It also comes in 2 great flavors – blueberry and original. I happen to prefer the original but both are tasty.
You can use the Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli as a topping for yogurt, layered in a parfait. It also can be used in place of old fashioned oats in baked recipes like in muffins or in the recipe I am sharing with you today. Or how about an easy no cook berry overnight museli! I love when you can find such versatile breakfast product. There are so many options.
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅔ cup milk (I used skim)
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp fresh ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli Original
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- brown sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, egg, syrup, vanilla, milk, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, Museli, baking powder, and pecans if desired.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into the dish and spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until golden and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 9 squares and top each serving with some diced apple, dried cranberries, and brown sugar if desired.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nature Valley . The opinions and text are all mine.