These parmesan potatoes are one of my Father’s Day sides. For my Hubby, meat and potatoes is his favorite meal. So my Father’s Day menu had to include potatoes. These potatoes are tasty yet simple. You can cook them on your grill or in the oven, it’s up to you.
I also have a giveaway for you today. The product, prize pack, and information for this giveaway have all been provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark. The “Delicious Dessert” prize pack includes a box of the new Betty Crocker Mississippi Mud Supreme Bars and an 8×8 metal baking pan. A prize pack was also sent to me. With layers of chocolate cookie crumbs sprinkled over mini marshmallows in a chewy gooey chocolate center and a crunchy chocolate cookie crust, my family gobbled up the whole pan. My husband asked when I was going to made them again.
To enter this giveaway, leave a comment about an upcoming event or gathering at which you would most like to share Betty Crocker Mississippi Mud Supreme Bars. Unfortunately, you won’t have them for Father’s Day, but I am sure with it being summer you have some event or gathering coming up soon. You have until Sunday June 20 at 10 pm (MST) to enter. I will pick a winner and notify them by email on Monday June 21.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Clean and cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes, leaving skins on.
- Mix together oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic powder. Drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- If baking in oven, place potatoes in a baking dish and cover with foil. If cooking on the grill, divide potatoes between two 12-14 inch pieces of foil, fold over and seal making a foil packet.
- For the oven, place pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes until potatoes are fork tender. For grill, cook over a medium high preheated grill for 30-40 minutes until fork tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over potatoes and return to oven or grill uncovered and cook for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.