My family loves breaded chicken like this Parmesan Crusted Chicken but I don’t necessarily like all of the mess that comes along with making it.
I need 3 separate dishes for each step of the breading process, plus I need to cook then in a skillet with oil. The oil tends to spit and spatter all over the area around my cook top.
The recipe I am sharing today is baked, not fried – love that. Plus you make a mixture to spread over the chicken and then sprinkle with bread crumbs. This is so much easier than traditional breading.
The finished dish is moist and flavorful and has just the right amount of crunch from the bread crumbs.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Real Mom Kitchen
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp Italian bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and Parmesan cheese together.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet and spread some of the mayonnaise over the top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of the bread crumbs over each chicken breast.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes of until fully cooked. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Best Foods.