I am starting to feel like a broken record lately when writing these posts each day. These Parmesan Breaded Pork Chops is another awesome recipe where only five ingredients are needed (salt and pepper don’t count!). It is also ready in 30 minutes!!!!!
I hope you are loving these simple recipes as much as I am! They will definitely be handy as we head into the holiday season!
The combination of Italian bread crumbs along with Parmesan cheese make a simple but flavorful crunchy coating on boneless pork chops.
Parmesan Breaded Pork Chops
Real Mom Kitchen
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 boneless pork chops about 1 1/2 lbs total
- ½ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 or so Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and cheese together.
- In another bowl, add the 2 eggs and beat lightly.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Dip seasoned chops in egg to coat, followed by dipping the the bread crumb mixture to coat. You may need to pat some of the coating on.
- In a large oven proof skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Place skillet in oven and bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature of chops is 145 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and the serve.
Recipe adapted from Simple and Delicious.