Looking for a simple dinner? Want a dish to serve guests that doesn’t take a lot of work? Well, I have the answer to those questions for you all today with this Paprika Parmesan Chicken.
This simple breaded chicken for you. It only takes 5 ingredients to make it but the paprika and parmesan is where the favor comes in. I used Italian bread crumbs. However, I do want to try it with Italian Panko bread crumbs next time.
I served this up with an equally easy side dish that I will share with you all tomorrow!
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- paprika (I used smoked)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together.
- Then dip chicken in the melted butter and coat with the bread crumb mixture. Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Then sprinkle chicken generously with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
Recipe adapted from Favorite Family Recipes.