This Million Dollar Baked Chicken is a new tasty way to cook up chicken. This dish is basically a loaded chicken breast.
A mixture of cream cheese, mayo, crumbled bacon, green onion and cheese is spread over four chicken breasts. Next, additional cheese is sprinkled on top. Finally, the whole thing gets baked in the oven. It is flavorful and cheesy! I love you only need to dishes to get this made!
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon crumbled (about 8 slices) plus additional if desired for garnish
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped (about 4 onions) plus additional if desired for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups shredded colby jack cheese shredded, divided
- 2 lbs boneless, thin or pounded skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, bacon crumbles, green onion and half of the shredded cheese together until combined.
- Lay the chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Spread the cheese mixture over the chicken. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked to internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Garnish with additional bacon and green onions if desired.
This recipes is adapted from Easy Family Recipes.