I have a menu plan Monday this week that includes a ham recipe if you have any leftover from Easter. If not, just buy some. I also included a breakfast for dinner. I couldn’t resist a recipe use fresh strawberries that are available now for a great price. Here is your menu plan Monday for this week.
- Stacked Tacos – I am able to get 2 meals from this one recipe. I just save the meat mixture in a freezer bag and freeze for another night when I need something easy.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki – This ends up making a very rich and thick sauce. I think you could also add in some pepper and pineapple chunks during the last hour of cooking if you’d like.
- Ham a la King -The ham a la king starts with a basic white sauce. Then it gets some added flavor from American cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
- Overnight French Toast Bake with Berry Topping (make the morning of or night before) – We love to have breakfast for dinner one day a week. I love the berry sauce too.
- Smoky BBQ Pork Sandwiches – This meat is always so tender. This Smoky BBQ Pork Sandwiches recipe begins with a paste on the roast made from spices and liquid smoke.