Here is the recipes for Menu Plan Monday – Week 58 – as always, I have included the shopping this for this weeks recipes. Just click on the “my shopping list” button below. It will give you the list to print out and take to the grocery store with you. enjoy this Menu Plan Monday!
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese – This slow cooker macaroni and cheese version uses sour cream and condensed cheddar cheese soup. I like to top that with some crispy cooked bacon and green onion on top.
- Slow Cooked Rosemary Pork Roast – This one is so easy. You only need 4 ingredients and you get a flavorful slow cooked rosemary pork roast.
- Baked Pesto Chicken – I love the punch of flavor that pesto offers. That is why you can get way with only 3 ingredients for this recipe. Plus, the chicken was moist and tender! Pesto is probably one of my favorite ingredients to keep on hand now.
- Chili Cheese Nachos – I loved the idea of doing a twist on nachos with a combination of chili and cheese.
- Beefy Macaroni and Tomato Soup – This recipe was easy to make because it includes items I tend to keep on hand in my “cantry” or fridge.