Menu Plan Monday – Week 51
- Easy Frito Pie – This is made with a quick stove top chili followed with your favorite toppings. The addition of fresh ingredients really compliment the meat mixture.
- Crock Pot Mac and Cheese (Double recipe) – This easy crock pot mac and cheese is simple enough to make from scratch. Basically, you just need the 4 hours for it to cook in the slow cooker and have the time to boil the pasta.
- Chicken and Tortellini Soup (can use leftover turkey in place of chicken) – One of my favorite dinner items to make this time of year is chicken noodle soup. I it changes things up a bit by using tortellini in place of regular egg noodles and then complimented it with some Italian spices. It was a fun change from my usual recipe.
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Gravy – This 3 ingredient slow cooker beef and gravy recipe that you can serve over cooked noodles, rice, or even mashed potatoes. Our preference is the mashed potatoes.
- Breakfast Corn Dogs – These do get help from Hungry Jack by using their complete pancake mix as part of the batter. They are a hundred times better than those pre-made frozen ones.