Today it’s Menu Plan Monday – Week 48! It’s a wonderful week of recipes for your family meals. As usual be sure to grab the printable shoppinglist by clicking on the button the the bottom of this post.
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos – This a fun way to change up your normal ground beef taco. It takes the flavors of buffalo chicken and puts it into taco form.
- Clam Chowder – As long as I can remember, my mom has made this clam chowder recipe. It’s a very rich and creamy chowder. This is a family favorite, and most of my family is not a fan of seafood. If you are up to it make one of my homemade bread or roll recipes to go along with it. Or even try a homemade bread bowl!
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta – This is definitely a kid pleaser, the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger in a pasta dish. The ingredients are simple and it is fairly quick to make.
- BBQ Pork Tenderloin – So simple and so delicious! It’s nice enough to serve company.
- Eggo Monte Cristo Sandwiches – This is a twist on the regular monte cristo I created. You use frozen Eggo waffles in place of the bread.