Here is my Menu Plan Monday – Week 42.
- Lasagna in a Bun – This recipe turns lasagna into a sandwich. The are no noodles involved in this sandwich, just bread. You need a good crusty bread. But this lasagna in a bun has everything else in it that you would expect from lasagna – ground beef coated in flavorful saucy tomato richness along with some ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese!
- Pineapple Chicken Lo Mein – This is very quick and easy to put together. Plus, the ingredients aren’t complicated.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs – These are as easy as rubbing some bbq sauce on those ribs and placing them in your slow cooker. Then let them cook for 6-8 hours. After that you can place them on some foil and coat with more sauce. Then finish them on the grill.
- Slow Cooker Pesto Ravioli – This dish has 2 main benefits – it is made in the slow cooker (gotta love that) and you only need six ingredients to make it.
- Fluffy French Toast (my favorite version) – The other French toast uses baking powder in the batter hence the fluffy aspect. The batter makes a nice coating over the bread. I think it is very similar to if you were breading something and deep frying it.