With this weeks menu plan Monday – Week 41, you usually serve the slow cooker sweet and spicy chicken as tacos. The shopping list only includes the items you need to make the meat. However, you will need whatever you like to use for tacos to your list.
- Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pizza – This pizza begins with a crescent roll dough crust. Then the crust is topped with country gravy mixed with sausage and onions. Follow that up with some scrambled eggs. Then it wouldn’t be a pizza with out some cheese, mushroom, and green onion.
- Simple Sloppy Joes – This recipe for simple sloppy joes uses a base of tomato sauce and ketchup along with a few spices you should have on hand. It also makes a great summer meal.
- No Fail Corn Dogs – All you need to make the batter is some pancake mix, corn meal, egg, and water. Just whisk together and it’s ready to dip those hot dogs in.
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Chicken – My whole family loved this chicken. So does my husband’s sister’s family.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs – This is an easy and yummy slow cooker BBQ ribs recipe – slow and low is the key to tender ribs.