With this weeks menu plan Monday – Week 37, there are a few things you will need to decide and add to the shopping list. First is how you want to serve your kalua pork. Next would be how you want to serve your Swedish pancakes. So be sure to look at the recipe and add what you need to the shopping list.
- BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Skewers – These BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Skewers include tender bits of juicy chicken coated is a sweet and spicy bbq sauce. It is also accompanied with sweet pieces of pineapple and crispy red pepper to add a little more spice.
- Easy Grilled Panini Sandwiches – These are simple and so delicious. I don’t have a panini grill, but I like to make panini sandwiches using my George Foreman Grill. It works just as good.
- Easy Orange Beef – The beef was tender, it had great flavor, and it was quick to make. This easy orange beef is another recipe that is ready in 30 minutes or less.
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork – You can cook it in the oven but I opted for the slow cooker method. I love a recipe that I can leave alone. You end up with a deliciously tender meat that is flavorful on it’s own.
- Swedish Pancakes – These are delish. They are basically a crepe. I think these taste similar to a German pancake that looks like a crepe.