Here is your recipes and shopping list for this Menu Plan Monday – Week 32. I did not include anything to serve the 3 ingredient crock pot sauce over. You can choose to use pasta or zucchini noodles and add it to the list. This week also includes homemade haystacks. You will need to pick you own toppings from the recipe post and add them to the shopping list also. I did place a reminder for that once on the shopping list.
Menu Plan Monday – Week 32
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs with J Dawg Sauce – These hot dogs have a filling of sharp cheddar cheese and wrapped in bacon, but it doesn’t end there. The buns get a brushing with melted butter and set on the grill for a nice crispness. I love the contrast of the soft outer bun followed but the crisp, butter, crunchy grilled inside.
- Pretzel Crusted Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce – My family thought the honey mustard sauce is what really makes this chicken fantastic. I serve this chicken over a bed of cooked rice.
- Homemade Hawaiian Haystacks – Hawaiian Haystacks are a staple meal at my house. You make a yummy chicken sauce to ladle over the rice. Then add on your favorite toppings.
- Southwestern Gorditas – You serve these Gorditas in a pita bread. This meaty filling inludes both black beans and corn.
- 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Sauce – Not only does this sauce only take 3 ingredients, but it cooks in the crock pot. You can’t get any easier than that! The sauce gets all of it’s flavor from the garlic and the spices already in the Italian sausage.