Here is the Menu Plan Monday – Week 29.
- Crock Pot Pork Carnitas – This is made with some pork tenderloin roast, onion, cumin, salsa verde, and Ro*Tel (I used mild).
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers (recipe doubled) – This shrimp is full of flavor. You get some spice from the chili sauce and tang from the vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. OH, so good.
- Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad – I use a rotisserie chicken from the store to make this. But, you can always cook your own chicken if you prefer. This salad was a rich and creamy treat to eat for dinner. I serve it on croissants for my family because they would think I was crazy to serve chicken salad any other way. However, for me I just serve it up on a couple red lettuce leaves.
- Creamy Skillet Spaghetti – The recipe is made with both ground beef and italian sausage. It also includes 2 kinds of cheeses along with a little heavy cream. I figured you can’t loose if it has cheese and cream in it, right? Well, I hit a home run with this one. The whole family loves it.
- Crock Pot Chili Dogs – This recipe for crock pot chili dogs comes from my tried and true file. I absolutely love recipes you can just dump in the crock pot and have it ready at dinner time.