Here is your Menu Plan Monday – Week 25.
- Mom’s Sloppy Joes – This is my Mom’s Sloppy Joes recipe. She has made as long as I can remember. It’s a recipe I love and served to my own family once I had one. It is very quick and simple. It’s a great recipe for those busy nights.
- Confetti Chicken Bake – This Confetti Chicken Bake is similar to a biscuit topped pot pie. It contains a creamy sauce surrounding chunks of chicken and vegetables. Then it gets covered with a cheesy biscuit topping. All the makings of a great dish, right?
- Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Soup – You can leave this soup chunky and eat it as is from the slow cooker. Or you can do as I did and blend until smooth. I used my trusty immersion blender and blended mine. However, next time I am going to try it as it is from the slow cooker with the chunks of vegetables.
- Homemade Corn Dogs These are the only way to enjoy a corndog in my opinion. Forget about those frozen ones from the grocery store.
- Southwest Chicken Wraps – This is perfect if you have any leftover chicken or rice. Or if you are thinking ahead of time, you can get some of these ingredients together when you are fixing another meal on your grill and grill up some chicken.