Here is your Menu Plan Monday – Week 23.
- Chili Con Carne Nachos – These nachos are topped with an easy chili con carne which is made in the slow cooker! It is another great “throw and go” dish. Just toss it all in the slow cooker and leave it until dinner. These really are the best meals. No beans are included in this chili but you could easily add a can of your favorite beans if you want to.
- Chicken Fried Rice – Everyone at my house is always happy when this recipe for chicken fried rice is on the weekly dinner menu.
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup – This Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is one of my latest discoveries and is one of my favorites. You make this simple soup in your slow cooker. I love it when I can let my slow cooker do most of the work for my dinner. Isn’t it the best?
- Costco Turkey and Provolone Sandwiches – My family loves the Costco turkey and provolone sandwich and gobble them up. You can’t get it at Costco any more but you can make it at home.
- Mini Corn Dogs – Homemade corn dogs are so much better than the freezer kind from the store. The mini version makes them even more fun for the kids.