Now that the holidays are over it is back to the norm and back to Menu Plan Monday! If you are glad to see menu plan Monday return please give me a shout out at the bottom of this post. I want to make sure that this is something the readers enjoy.
Here is Menu Plan Monday – Week 15.
- Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese Sandwiches – What if you combined a sloppy joe with a grilled cheese sandwich? You would get the amazing sandwich that I am sharing with you today. I am calling it sloppy grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Creamy Turkey (Chicken) and Wild Rice Soup -This is the perfect no fuss way to use up that leftover turkey to create a delicious meal. You let the slow cooker do all of the work for you. If you don’t happen to have leftover turkey, just use chicken in its place. A rotisserie chicken would be a great substitute in this creamy turkey and wild rice soup.
- Baked Pork Chops – These baked pork chops get a nice breading and then are fried in a skillet. They then move to a baking dish, and get a topping of a mixture to create a gravy and get a finishing in the oven.
- Red and White Baked Pasta – When I created this red and white baked pasta I wanted to make sure I have the right ratio of pasta to sauce. I wanted to made sure it wouldn’t turn out too dry. This turned out just right.
- Pioneer Woman’s Mac and Cheese – The recipe was fairly quick and easy to make. It turned out great. I did finish mine off in the oven. However, I gave it a taste before putting it in the oven. I think I actually liked it better before it went in the oven.