Today’s menu plan Monday – Week 14 is the last one until next year. I have too many fun recipes for the holiday season. If you wish to continue to use the meal plans, you can go back to week 5 and rotate through again. This weeks menu even include a recipe that you could use leftover turkey in if you happen to have some.
This weeks posts will all be dedicated to Thanksgiving leftovers so be sure to check them out. I also have 2 giveaways that are running. One is from Chinet and the other is from Hormel. Be sure to take a minute to enter them both!
Here is the Menu Plan Monday – Week 14.
- Sloppy Joe Pot Pie – I thought a pot pie version of a sloppy joe sounded like a nice twist on a classic go to family meal.
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup (can be prepared with leftover turkey) – I was recently inspired to make up a soup version of chicken pot pie. All the flavors of a chicken pot pie minus the crust.
- Easy Pasta Bake – This recipe is so easy, but so delicious. This also qualifies as a 5 ingredient or less recipe.
- Creamy Homestyle Tuna Melts – These simple creamy home-style tuna melts recipe turned out to be one of my favorites. I thought it sounded interesting to make a tuna sandwich with cream cheese instead of mayo or salad dressing.
- Citrus Pulled Pork Tacos (this recipe does take time to make so plan it on a day that you have more time to prepare dinner) – The flavor of these citrus pulled pork tacos was unique and refreshing.