This post contains affiliate links.
Your gonna love these little gems! I had a package of crescent dough still hanging out in my refrigerator that was fast approaching the use by date on the package. So, I decided to made these yummy Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pecan Rolls. I got the recipe for several years ago from a Taste of Home magazine.
My family loves them, minus the pecans. Sometimes, I’ll put pecans in a few of them just for me. I love that chewy gooey caramel with the chuch of those chopped pecans. The other option since these makes 2 pans, do one pan with pecans and one pan without.
Now the one trick that I have discovered with this recipe is to lay the dough out on a piece of wax paper. Then seal all the perforated parts of the dough. Then when you are ready to roll the dough, do it slowly. If any of those seams didn’t quite seal, just pinch them together as you are rolling.
These Melt-in-Your Mouth Pecan Rolls are so delicious and will absolutely “melt-in-your-mouth”. I have included a picture of them before inverting the pan and after.
Melt-in-Your Mouth Pecan Rolls
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tubes (8 z each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degree and grease two 8 inch square baking pans.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Spread half mixture in of of the greased 8-in. square baking pans and spread other half in the other pan: set aside.
- Unroll each tube of crescent roll dough into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations.
- Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon together; sprinkle over each piece of dough.
- Carefully roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal edge. Cut each roll into 16 slices. Place cut side down in prepared pans.
- Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans for 1 minute before inverting onto serving plates. Makes 32 mini rolls.
These are the original photos from this post. The above picture and video were added in October 2017.
[…] Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pecan Rolls […]
Oh my goodness!!!! I am making these for sure!!! I will have to skip the pecans or my husband will not eat them (not allergic – just won’t eat any thing nutty)