This weeks meal plan Monday – Week 8 is a revision of week 2. I removed the grilled chicken breast tostadas and zucchini marinara subs and exchanged them for chicken enchilada tostadas and super fast pasta bake. I also changed the freezer meal to the chicken enchilada tostadas. If you happen to still have your freezer meal for the ham and cheese potato casserole, you can use that this week and remove the following items from this meal plan Monday – week 8 shopping list.
1 can (10-3/4 ounces ) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
1 package (28 ounces) frozen O’Brien potatoes
8 ounces of process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
1-1/4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- BBQ Ribs in the Slow Cooker – can serve with crash potatoes, loaded potato casserole, or cooked rice. The meat turns out nice and tender. You could shredded the meat in here and use it for sandwiches too if you would rather.
- Ground Beef Stroganoff – This fits the comfort bill for me. Another bonus, it is so quick and easy to make.
- Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole – can serve with 7-Up Biscuits or Perfect Freezer Biscuits. – This is a great recipe to use up any leftover ham. If you don’t have ham, it is still worth buying some to enjoy this dish.
- Chicken Enchilada Tostadas – (this is your make one, freeze one meal) – The amount of heat to this dish can be varied by the type of taco seasoning and enchilada sauce you use.
- Super Fast Pasta Bake – It is also a simple cheesy pasta dish. It’s made with just pasta, sauce, and cheese. There is no need to pre-cook you pasta here. It all cooks together in the oven.