Here is Meal Plan Monday – Week 55.
- Steak Soup – This soup not only has nice chunks of steak in it, but it is also full of veggies and is surrounded by a rich beef/tomato base. Also, this one will definitely fill your belly! Really, it could almost be called a stew because it’s so thick.
- Mini Ham and Cheese Rolls – This is a fun and tasty way to serve up ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. These also work great as a party appetizer.
- Skillet Enchiladas – These were a big hit and will definitely are on the regular rotation at our house. The filling is a simple one with the star ingredients being chicken and canned pinto beans. The filling comes together quickly but it could even be made ahead of time.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos – It takes your usual BBQ to a new place, on top of nachos. Basically we are swapping out a bun for tortilla chips. This includes and oven method and microwave method. Pick which one works best for you.
- Fruit Pancake Roll Ups – These fruit pancake roll ups are a fun way to mix it up with regular pancakes. I personally love it with cherry pie filling!