Football season is underway and if you are looking for ways to feed your hungry fans, then HungryForFootball.com could help you out.
HungryForFootball.com gives fans access to everything they need to transform game day get-togethers from ordinary into legendary with delicious, easy to make recipes!
The Sweet and Savory Saucy Meatballs only take three ingredients to make including Hunt’s Mandwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce. Plus, all you do is basically toss the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it go. They were easy and tasty. The recipe is intended to be served as an appetizer but they could also easily be served as a sandwich. Just place them in a sub roll with cheese!
The Peanut Butter Pop Corn Munch was a big hit and is our new favorite snack. This all begins with Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Butter microwave popcorn. You add in some pretzels and coat the popcorn/pretzel combo with peanut butter melted with a little Parkay. Once that’s coated you give it a coating of powdered sugar. You end up with a munchy snack mix that resembles “puppy chow”. So tasty and a sinch to put together. We will be making this to munch on for many more football games to come.
With more than 50 amazing recipes just like these, #HungryForFootball makes it easy to feed your football frenzy with a crowd-pleasing menu that will keep your fans coming back for more.
Whether you get pumped up for the big game at HOME in front of the TV (the way my family does), or while tailigating at the stadium, everyone is #HungryForFootball and the delicious food that the football season has to offer.
Get in on some of the action yourself by visiting HungryForFootball.com to enter their giveaway to win the ultimate game day experience grand prize or other daily prizes like this lovely crock pot. Enter by choosing between the “home” and “away” teams from now until December 2, 2013.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (16 oz each) Manwich® Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/2 cup Concord grape jelly
- 1 pkg (28 oz each) frozen cooked meatballs, appetizer size
- 1 bag (82.3 g each) Orville Redenbacher’s® Gourmet® Butter Microwave Popcorn
- 1 cup tiny pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Combine popped corn and pretzels in large bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter and Parkay in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; stir to blend. Drizzle mixture evenly over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle confectioners’ sugar over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in tightly sealed container.
Daily Instant win prizes include: