The other day, I made some tasty ham and havarti wraps for lunch and had to share it with all of you. The base of my sandwich was a Flatout Flatbread. Have you used these before? They are awesome. There’s no right, no wrong….no rules with this flatbread. All you need is a package of Flatout Flatbread, your favorite ingredients and some imagination. Just think of Flatout Flatbread as a canvas, arrange the ingredients as you want into your own mini-masterpiece.
I love that they are made with 100% Whole Grain and are only 90-100 calories. Flatout flatbreads are available in a variety of flavors including original, Italian herb, garden spinach, and sundried tomato. I used Light Original when making my wrap. You can find them in the deli section of your local grocery store. Just use their store locator to find it near you! You can also get a $.50 off coupon to use for your purchase. They also have Foldit Artisan Flatbread and Artisan Thin Pizza Crust. I’ve used the pizza crust before to make a tasty Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza.
So when making my sandwich, I started by spreading some of this amazing red pepper sandwich spread over my light original Flatout Flatbread. This spread includes cream cheese, light mayo, roasted red pepper, and fresh basil. It is a great way to add flavor to your sandwich and it’s easy to make.
Say Cheese Please
Next, you lay out a few pieces of thinly sliced ham followed by a couple slices of havarti cheese. If you haven’t had havarti cheese before it’s a sweet semi-soft cheese that has a nice buttery flavor. It really is one of my favorite cheeses. Then to finish it all off, I sprinkle some dried dill over the cheese and rolled it up.
If you want to, you could even add a little baby spinach before rolling it up. There you go, that’s it, my own mini-masterpiece. The great thing about this sandwich is it can be easily made into an appetizer. Just cut the wrap into slices and secure each slice with a toothpick. You can find even more recipes using Flatout Flatbread on their website and Pinterest board. Plus, be sure to check out at the bottom of this post for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!Print
- 1 (11.2 oz) pkg Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- 1 recipe roasted red pepper sandwich spread
- 11 oz thinly sliced ham
- 12 slices havarti cheese
- 2 tsp dill weed
- Lay out each piece of flatbread. Place a generous spoonful of the roasted red pepper spread on each flatbread and spread out evenly over the flatbread.
- Then place about 4 slices of ham on top of each wrap followed by 2 slices of cheese and a sprinkling of the dried dill weed.
- Roll op jelly roll style from the the longest side.
Tell me in the comments what mini-masterpiece you would create with Flatout Flatbread for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.
- Sweepstakes instructions:
- Entry Instructions:
- No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska).
Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/1/16-6/30/16.