It is officially October and that means Halloween is on it’s way. If you’re looking to make your family’s Halloween frightfully delicious, look no further than a Halloween with TruMoo Chocolate Milk and TruMoo Limited Edition Vanilla Milk (available in a Halloween orange color)!
I have tried both and I must admit, the chocolate is my favorite. It is the only chocolate milk that my family will drink. The vanilla is also tasty. It tastes just like vanilla ice cream!
TruMoo is the delicious trick to providing more nutritious treats. TruMoo, the nation’s leading ready-to-serve chocolate and vanilla milks, contains 35% less total sugar than the leading chocolate milk competitor, 40% less added sugar than the previous formulation and no high fructose corn syrup. Enjoy TruMoo on its own or brew up one these creative concoctions.
- 4 cups TruMoo Lowfat Chocolate Milk
- 10 chocolate wafer cookies, coarsely broken
- ½ cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 8 mini chocolate chips or mini chocolate candies (orange/brown flavor suggested)
- In blender, combine TruMoo Lowfat Chocolate Milk and chocolate wafer cookies until smooth. Heat mixture in saucepan or microwave until just heated through.*
- To serve, pour chocolate milk mixture into 4 glasses. For each serving, spoon a large, upright dollop of whipped topping to resemble a ghost. Insert chocolate chips or chocolate candies into the dollop for eyes. Serves 4.
*To enjoy a cold mudslide, do not heat in saucepan or microwave.
- 3 cups Limited Edition TruMoo Lowfat Vanilla Milk (orange color)
- 1 ½ cups lowfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 5 cups ice cubes
- ¼ cup fat-free whipped cream
- Candy corn for garnish, optional
- In blender combine TruMoo, yogurt and ice cubes. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into serving glasses. Top with fat free whipped cream and candy corn. Serves 4.
TruMoo has also also provided a Goosebumps One Day at HorrorLand DVD to one lucky RMK reader. To enter see the rafflecopter widget below.