Stir Fry is a great quick and easy dinner. It’s even easier when you can make it with a pound of ground beef. This ground beef stir fry is so easy.
I used fresh carrots, broccoli and sugar snap peas in this, but you could use what ever you have on have. You could even use frozen stir fry veggies if you want.
The sauce is amazing and is so with the little extra effort to make rather than by a sauce from the store. This will be a great recipe that I am sure you will make several time this summer.
Ground Beef Stir Fry
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½ diced onion
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 8 oz angel hair pasta broken in half and cooked to pkg directions
- sesame seeds and green onion optional for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a skillet or wok, add onions and ground beef. Cook until onions are tend and beef is brown. Don't break up beef into too small of pieces, you want it to be in more big pieces. Drain off any excess grease.
- Add in the carrots, broccoli, and peas. Cook for a few minutes until tender.
- Add in the cooked noodles and sauce. Cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- Serve and top with sesame seeds and green onion if desired for garnish. Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Yellow Bliss Road.