This frozen pink lemonade pie is a classic dessert I first had probably had like 16 years ago. I first had it at a shower. I think it was a bridal shower.
One thing this dessert has going for it is it’s beautiful pink color. It’s why back in the day this was served many times at bridal showers or baby showers when it was for girls.
This dessert is also just super refreshing to enjoy in the summer. This is like an ice cream pie that is pink lemonade cheesecake flavored. It’s rich and creamy. It’s also sweet and tart at the same time.
The traditional version of this dessert is made with a graham cracker crust. I gave it a modern make over with a golden oreo crust. And I must say, I think I prefer the oreo crust more.
I usually use pink lemonade to make this pie. However, you can change it up by using a different flavor of concentrate such a regular lemonade, raspberry lemonade, or even limeade.
I do add food coloring to this frozen pink lemonade pie to up the pink color to be more vibrant. If you change the flavor of concentrate you use, just change up the color of food colcoring. Pink still works for raspberry lemonade. For regular lemonade use some yellow cood colring or green food coloring for limemade.
Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie
Real Mom Kitchen
- 20 Golden Oreos crushed
- ¼ butter melted
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- Red or pink food coloring
- In a bowl, mix the crushed Golden Oreos together with the melted butter. The press into the bottom of a 9 x 9 inch pan or 7 x 11 inch pan. Place in the frezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a lage bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer for a couple minutes until fluffy. Then add in the sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate. Beat with the mixer again until nice and creamy. Mix in enough pink or red food coloring to achieve the color you want. You want it just a little darker than you want it because it will lighten a little when you add in the Cool Whip.
- Add in the Cool Whip and fold until combined. Spread the mixture over the prepared crust and cover. Freeze for at least 3 hours or until frozen. Cut into squares and serve. Serves 9-12.