If you are looking for an easy last minute gift, this Frosty’s five ingredient fudge could be the ticket!
The great thing about Frosty’s five ingredient fudge can be mixed together in about 10 minutes. Then it does need 2 hours in the refrigerator to set up.
It starts by adding a can of sweetened condensed milk in a large sauce pan. Then you heat it over low heat along with some semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter. If you want it less sweet, you can use 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 cup milk chocolate chips. I personally love it with all semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Then you remove it from the heat and mix in the 2 cups of mini marshmallows. Trying to coat them all with the fudge mixture. This then gets pour into a 9 x 9 inch pan lined with foil. Place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
After that you can cut it into 24 pieces. I like to cut into 6 rectangles and give it in large blocks. I just place a piece of parchment paper under each block. Then place them each into a cellophane bag and tie it closed with some curling ribbon. Then add a tag and it’s ready to give as a gift.
- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- MINIATURE MARSHMALLOWS
Frosty's Five Ingredient Fudge
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with aluminum foil and grease with butter. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, add the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring often to avoid burning. Cook until mixture is melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla; stir until combined. Add in the marshmallows and fold into the fudge. Try to coat all the marshmallows with the fudge.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Spread evenly and then tap few times to remove air bubbles.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours.
- When set, remove from pan using the foil and cut into pieces.
- Store fudge in fridge for long storage. Just remove from fridge about 30 minutes or so before serving to soften.