These fillo peanut butter cups is another great tea party recipe. It also happens to involve those Athens Fillo Shells again (find them in the freezer section next to the puffed pastry). The same ones used in the Pastry Cream Filled Fillo Shells . This recipe was one I recently discovered when perusing through a Woman’s Day magazine at my hair salon. It is so simple. It’s also a recipe you could involve the kids with. And with a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup in each of them, how could the not be good. Loved them!
Also for those of you who like to use Facebook, I just started a Real Mom Kitchen group. I am hoping this will give you updates when I post a new recipe. Go to this link to join the group. I am still trying to figure out how this whole group thing works, so bear with me while I work out the kinks.
And the winner is…..
The Queen who said… “The Berry Lemonade Cooler looks yummy, and cool!=” wins the $40 Sam’s Club Gift Card.
Tracy who said…” I can’t wait to try the BLT pizza. I think it looks delicious. Also, I thought the berry lemonade coolers looked good. Especially on a hot summer day here in Georgia!PS – I love your blog! You always have really good recipes.” wins the Sam’s Club Guest Membership, valued at $40.
Congrats! send your shipping info to Laura@realmomkitchen.com
- MINI– FILLO SHELLS
- MINIATURE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- WHIPPED LIGHT CREAM
- CHOPPED PEANUTS
Fillo Peanut Butter Cups
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 box 1.9 oz mini– fillo shells (15 in box)
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 can 7 oz whipped light cream (or you could pipe on homemade whipped cream)
- chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place fillo shells on baking sheet.
- Place a peanut butter cup in each shell. Bake 5 minutes until chocolate softens. With small metal spatula or knife, flatten and even out chocolate in fillo cup. You just want the peanut butter cup to sit on the bottom of the fillo shell. Let stand at room temperature until cooled.
- Top each filled cup with whipped cream. Sprinkle with chopped salted peanuts, if desired.