For today and tomorrow, I have some variations for you on the traditional turkey sandwich for you to use up your leftover turkey. On Thanksgiving day, I have a delicious dinner using turkey planned for you and Friday will be a round up of all the recipe I have to utilize any of those wonderful leftovers. It is going to be leftover headquarters here this week on RMK. I am certain you will find a way to use up whatever you may have left from the big day. If you don’t have leftovers, you may just want to cook a turkey just so you can make some of these delicious dishes. Or you can always just substitute some chicken and this can always be achieved with a rotisserie chicken from the store.
Today’s leftover recipe is going to be the quickest and easiest to make. It would be perfect to make on Friday for either dinner or lunch, especially if you were brave and went out shopping for Black Friday! This sandwich is made on a tortilla as a wrap, but really the mixture can be placed on anything you want like bread or leftover rolls.Print
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp honey Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced turkey
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 4 medium sized tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir together until smooth.
- Mix in the turkey and celery until well coated.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 of the cranberry sauce. Then divide turkey mixture between the 4 tortillas. Roll up and serve.
Recipe adapted from PBS.