For today and tomorrow, I have some variations for you on the traditional turkey sandwich for you to use up your leftover turkey. Today is easy turkey salad wraps. On Thanksgiving day, I have a delicious dinner using turkey planned for you. Friday will be a round up of all the recipe I have to utilize any of those wonderful leftovers. It is going to be leftover headquarters here this week on RMK.
I am certain you will find a way to use up whatever you may have left from the big day. If you don’t have leftovers, you may just want to cook a turkey. You’ll want to just so you can make some of these delicious dishes. Or you can always just substitute some chicken. You can always achieve this with a rotisserie chicken from the store.
Today’s leftover recipe is going to be the quickest and easiest to make. It would be perfect to make on Friday for either dinner or lunch. Especially if you were brave and went out shopping for Black Friday! You make this sandwich on a tortilla as a wrap. However, you really can place the mixture on anything you want like bread or leftover rolls.
Easy Turkey Salad Wraps
Real Mom Kitchen
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp honey Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups diced turkey
- ¼ cup diced celery
- ½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 4 medium sized tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir together until smooth.
- Mix in the turkey and celery until well coated.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/4 of the cranberry sauce. Then divide turkey mixture between the 4 tortillas. Roll up and serve.
Recipe adapted from PBS.