A quick and tasty main dish is what I have for you today! This Easy Tortellini Bake is a great go to quick meal that I usually have all of the ingredients on hand to make!
I guess technically, you could even use this as a side dish if you like. This recipe is similar to the Slow Cooker Pesto Ravioli recipe I have shared before but with 3 main differences.
- This is not made in the slow cooker, but is baked in the oven.
- This recipe uses less ingredients, one of which is not meat.You only need 5 ingredients to make this one. This dish is meatless which is why it could even be used as a side.
- This dish doesn’t use ravioli, it uses tortellini.
As I suspected, my family loved this dish and told me I can make it as much as I would like to!
Easy Tortellini Bake
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 16 oz pkg tortellini
- 1 1 lb 8 oz jar marinara sauce
- ⅓ cup pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook tortellini according to package and drain.
- In the same pot to cooked the tortellini in, combine the marinara sauce with the pesto. Add in the tortellini and toss to coat.
- Pour into a 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Top with the mozzarella and Parmesan and cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, the remove foil and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from She Wears Many Hats.