Today’s s’mores recipe is in cookie form. No graham cracker involved here, but you don’t even miss it. These easy s’mores cookies are done using ready made cookie dough. However, if you want to make your cookies from scratch, by all means, feel free do do so. I was going for quick and easy when creating this recipe. If you need a quick treat to take to a bbq or a treat for the kiddos this recipe is perfect. It is also one the kids could even do on their own.
I also used the new Stacker Mallows out from Kraft to make these easy s’mores cookies. They are so cool. They are marshmallow that are flat and square. However, if you can’t find them, just use the regular old round marshmallows and cut them in half. They will work just as good.Print
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. of Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies Chocolate Chip with Hershey’s Chocolate Chips
- 24 Kraft StackerMallows Marshmallows
- 2 (1.55 oz) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars (each broken into the 12 rectangles)
- Bake cookies according to instructions on the package.
- Place 1 StackerMallow on top of each cookie and return to the oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 2 minutes. Then place cookies on a cooling rack.
- Once on the cooling rack, place one rectangle from the Hershey bars on top of each cookie. Eat while warm or allow to cool. If you are taking the cookies some where, allow the cookies to cool completely and store place in a container placing wax paper between each layer so the cookies don’t stick together. Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Adapted from Dear Billie The Blog.