I love to use my slow cooker. I think I may have used it more this year than ever. This week on RMK is slow cooker week. All recipes are one you prepare in slow cooker. I love how they make life easier. We are beginning the week with a 3 ingredient slow cooker beef and gravy recipe that you can serve over noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes. I love to serve it over noodles with a dollop of sour cream.
- STEW MEAT
- CANNED FRENCH ONION SOUP
- CANNED CREAM OF CELERY SOUP
- COOKED NOODLES,RICE OR MASHED POTATOES TO SERVE OVER
- 1 1/2 pounds stew meat, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can French Onion Soup
- 1 (10 1/2 oz) can Cream of Celery Soup
- Cooked Noodles,Rice or Mashed Potatoes to serve over
- Add the beef to a slow cooker and cover with soups.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Serve over noodles,rice or mashed potatoes. Serves 4-5.
Recipe adapted fro Pocket Change Gourmet.