This recipe is so easy, but so delicious. This also qualifies as a 5 ingredient or less recipe. I adapted this easy pasta bake another recipe I had. It needed some changes to make it the way my family likes it.
You can use any type of pasta you want to. I usually use rotini or bow tie pasta. I also prefer to use Prego 100% natural Chunky Garden Tomato, Onion, and Garlic Sauce. This is a favorite quick Italian meal at my house.
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 ounces) garlic and onion spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix (the secret ingredient)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook pasta according to package directions: drain.
- In a bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and salad dressing mix; add pasta and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow 2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. 4-6 servings