I love granola, just like this easy homemade vanilla yogurt! It is perfect by itself for breakfast or a snack. I also love to eat it for breakfast with yogurt and fruit too.
Sure you can go to the store and purchase granola, but homemade is pretty awesome and it is pretty simple to make.
This version has a delicious vanilla flavor. It also includes coconut, pecans, almonds. However, feel free to change up those 3 ingredients. If you don’t like an ingredient swap it out for one you do like or just be creative. Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and dried fruit are also great items you can use.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup oil (I use canola)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the above ingredients and stir together until well combined.
- Pour out mixture on to a cookie and spread evenly.
- Bake at 325 for 10 minutes. Give it a stir and cook another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, Will keep up to 1 month stored in an airtight container. Makes 5 1/2 cups.