This post may contain affiliate links.
Today’s seasonal flavor is another dynamic duo in an Easy Christmas Bark. I always think of pistachios at Christmastime and cranberries can also carry over from Thanksgiving to Christmas.
One easy treat to make is during Christmas is bark. Can basically take whatever ingredients you want and toss it over a sheet and melted chocolate. Let the chocolate harden and your set. So enter in the pistachios and cranberries.
The combination of green and deep red make it look all seasonal! Then the combination of the salty pistachios, tart cranberries, and sweet chocolate is perfection. It’s even easier to make if you buy the pistachios that are already shelled!
Easy Christmas Bark
- 16 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for additional 15 second intervals as need, stirring each time, until chocolate is melted.
- Min 1 tbsp of the cranberries and pistachios into the melted chocolate. Spread out in an even layer over the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle remaining cranberries and pistachios over the later of chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set and cup or break into pieces.
Recipe adapted from Brown Eye Baker.
This looks like the perfect easy and delicious treat for Christmas!