Easy peasy lemon squeezy! This is what today’s recipe for easy baked pork chops is. You only need three ingredients to make a tasty pork chop that bakes in the oven. No need to tend to it baking on the stove top in a skillet.
The three ingredients include boneless pork chops, brown sugar, and Italian dressing mix. The Italian dressing mix is full of spices all in one place. Paired with the brown sugar it ads some nice flavor to the pork.
When cooking pork, you want to use a meat thermometer to test the temperature. You want it to be at least 145 degrees. The max temp you want is 160. I like it to be 145 degrees because it is more most and tender. Pork tends to be more dry when you get to 160 degrees.
Easy Baked Pork Chops
Real Mom Kitchen
- 8 boneless pork chops
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 0.7 oz pkg dry Italian dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch baling pan with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar and dressing mix together. Coat both sides of each pork chop and place in the lined pan. Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over the pork chops.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes until the pork reaches at least 145 degrees.
- Then turn to broil and watch for the sugar to caramelize. This should only take a minute or two. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from Plain Chicken.