Sometimes our Summer schedule can be even crazier than our regular school schedule between vacations, lessons, activities, and camp. We can also just be too worn out after a day of fun in the sun to even think about dinner. You may be tempted to hit the closest drive thru, but why not just grab some prepared chicken salad from your local deli and jazz it up for these refreshing Easy Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You only need 6 simple ingredients to have dinner in a jiffy and it will more than likely be healthier. I served them up on Mission sun-dried tomato wraps I picked up from Sam’s Club along with their prepared chicken salad.
- 1 1/2 lb of deli chicken salad
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced snow peas
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup crunchy rice noodles (Found right next to the chow mein noodles)
- 4 sun-dried tomato wraps
- In a bowl, combine the prepared chicken salad with the snow peas, cilantro and ginger.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly between the 4 wraps. Top each with 1/8 cup crunchy rice noodles. Carefully roll up wraps and slice in half to serve. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Southern Living.