This Doritos Locos Pasta Salad is a twist on a good old taco salad. This one includes lettuce and pasta. And of course, there is doritos in there, hence the name.
Now you can combine it all into one bowl and serve it it for a group. Or you can serve it like I did in the photo as indiviual servings. Either way you can make it look nice and pretty. If serving it in ove bowl, you just toss it right before serving.
This also includes ground beef and onion cooked along with some taco seasoning. Additionally, there is yellow pepper, tomatoes, shredded cheese, french dressing, and sour cream. This sald is so delicious and filling.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 small white onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp water
- 8 oz uncooked rotini pasta, cooked
- 1/2 yellow sweet pepper, chopped
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup French dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup nacho cheese Doritos, crushed
- additional nacho cheese Doritos for garnish
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef with onion until beef is fully cooked. Add in taco seasoning and water. Stir until combined and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl to make look pretty or on 4 individual plates. You can use extra chips as garnish. If serving in a bowl, toss before serving. Makes 4 main dish servings.
Recipe is adapted from My Incredible Recipes.