Crock pots have to be one of my favorite inventions! I love to cook dinner in them! They really are my best friend in the kitchen. Also, I own more than 1 of them too. I actually own 9 of them to be exact (3 are the mini versions).
I especially love to use my crock pot for recipes that are throw and go. There really isn’t much more work involved than placing the ingredients in the pot. Then the magic happens when it spend it’s time in that ever so glorious crock pot. Well, the recipe today is just that. It could not be easier!
This crock pot cubed steak and gravy recipe is basically a spin off of the recipe I have shared for Crock Pot Beef Roast and Gravy minus the veggies. And the roast is swapped out for the cubed steak. This is delicious and a hit with the family!
- 6 Cube steaks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 3/4 cup water
- Season steaks with salt and pepper and place in the crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine the canned soup, onion soup mix and water together. Pour over the steaks and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from The Post It Place.