This creamy lemonade pie is going to be a new summer favorite. It can be prepared with no cooking involved, that is if you use a store bought graham cracker crust. So there is no need to heat up the house for the making of this sweet creamy tangy treat. If you want to make a graham cracker crust from scratch, y all means feel free to do so.
You only need 5 ingredients in order to make this – a prepared graham cracker crust, lemonade concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, and Cool Whip. You beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together until smooth. Then you beat in the lemonade concentrate. The last step is to fold in the Cool Whip and yellow food coloring if you choose to use it. I didn’t use any when I made the pie for the photo.
The crust gets filled with all of those other ingredients that are combined together to make a dreamy creamy lemony pie filling. The filling is just the right amount of creamy, sweet, and tangy. It’s the perfect way to end a summer day!
- LIGHT CREAM CHEESE
- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- LEMONADE CONCENTRATE
- COOL WHIP
- YELLOW FOOD COLORING, OPTIONAL
- PREPARED DEEP DISH GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
Creamy Lemonade Pie
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 8 oz pkg light cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip, thawed
- Yellow food coloring optional
- 1 prepared deep dish graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add in lemonade concentrate and beat again until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip and food coloring if desired. Pour into prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Serves 6-8.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.