This creamy lemonade pie is going to be a new summer favorite. It can be prepared with no cooking involved, that is if you use a store bought graham cracker crust. So there is no need to heat up the house for the making of this sweet creamy tangy treat.
You only need 5 ingredients in order to make this – a prepared graham cracker crust, lemonade concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, and Cool Whip. The crust gets filled with all of those other ingredients that are combined together to make a dreamy creamy lemony pie filling.
The filling is just the right amount of creamy, sweet, and tangy. It’s the perfect way to end a summer day!
- 1 (8 oz) pkg light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 prepared deep dish graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add in lemonade concentrate and beat again until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip and food coloring if desired. Pour into prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate until set. Serves 6-8.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.