I love making pinwheels for parties. They are an item that needs to be made ahead of time. I love to be able to make as much as possible ahead of time for less stress. The flavor of these Cranberry Feta Pinwheels are quite different from the other recipe I have shared before.
I love the combination of fruit and cheese and these get filled with a mixture of chive and onion cream cheese along with feta and dried cranberries. You can use regular flour tortillas but I got spinach ones for their festive color!
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (8 oz) container chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 3–4 large flour tortillas (I used 3 green spinach tortillas)
- In a bowl, combine the cranberries, cream cheese, and feta cheese until combined.
- Spread 1/3-1/4 of the mixture over each tortillas; roll up.
- Wrap each roll in plastic wrap twisting ends to close; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove plastic wrap; slice each roll into ¾ inch pieces or 12 slice per roll.
- Makes 36-48 pinwheels.
Recipe adapted from A Few Short Cuts.