Take a box of brownie mix and you can have these festive Christmas tree brownies in no time!
Just prepared the brownies according to the box and then it’s all in the way you cut the brownies to get their tree shape. Then add a candy cane trunk along with some frosting and sprinkles to decorate the tree and you are set – Easy Christmas Tree Brownies! The kids will love decorating the trees.
Christmas Tree Brownies
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 9 x 13 size pkg of brownie mix prepared according to pkg directions but line pan with foil for easy removal from the pan
- 4 Tbsp softened butter
- 2 ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ tsp vanilla
- 2 or 3 drops of green food coloring
- 21 mini candy candy unwrapped and with the curved top broken off
- Once brownies are cooled remove from pan using the foil.
- Cut brownies into 3 rows lengthwise. Then cut each row into 7 triangles. **see picture in post
- In a bowl beat together the butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk as needed to reach desired consistency for frosting. Mix in the green food coloring.
- Insert candy canes into the base of each triangle to create a trunk for the trees.
- Then decorate each tree with frosting and sprinkles or candy. Makes 21 trees.
Adapted from Betty Crocker.