This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s time for the Christmas Desserts : Sweets of the Season Blog Tour! It has been a little crazy here at my house with this new book coming out. I also had a flood in my kitchen, my husband had neck surgery, and I just got back from attending the Pillsbury Bake Off.
With all the craziness, I haven’t had a chance to let you all know about the blog tour for my latest book. It started this week – Christmas Desserts : Sweets of the Season Blog Tour! You can stop by each of the blogs to find out what they think of the book and there may even be a recipe to check out or a giveaway. So feel free to visit their sites!
- November 3: A Casual Reader’s Blog
- November 5: My Book a Day
- November 7: The Things I Love Most • Jamie Cooks It Up •A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
- November 11: My Book Addiction and More
- November 13: Taste and Tell Blog
- November 15: Barbara Bakes
- November 16: Thoughts in Progress • Wishful Endings
- November 17: Readalot • Getting Your Read On
My book includes tasty treats like these!
-Gingerbread Cheesecake Squares
-Chewy Popcorn Balls
-Chocolate Peppermint Twist Cupcakes
-Red Velvet Crepes
This is the best blog