Today’s Chicken Caesar Pita Wraps is another recipe that you can use with the soft wrap bread, but store bought pitas work well if you don’t want to make the wrap bread. A little while ago I was contacted by a company called Barhyte Specialty Foods who produces a food line called “Saucy Mama”. They sent some of their products to develop recipes as part of a contest. This is one of the recipes I created.
They sent me a bunch of product including lime chipotle marinade, chipotle mustard, raspberry vinaigrette dressing, sesame ginger dressing, hot wing sauce, and Parmesan garlic marinade. This recipe uses one of my favorites, the Parmesan garlic marinade. It is absolutely delicious and I love how this recipe turned out. I must say, I liked it better than the chicken gyro.
Now if you can get the Saucy Mama Sauce you could use an Italian dressing to marinade the chicken in it’s place, but the saucy mama sauce is fabulous! Saucy mama also gave me 4 bottles of the Lime Chipotle marinade to giveaway! I’m gonna try this giveaway a different way.
In order to enter this giveaway, I’m gonna have you email me. Send you email to [email protected] Put saucy mama giveaway in the subject line. That’s it! If you want to leave a comment, please do, but the giveaway will be taken from the emails! You have until Monday at midnight MST to enter and winners will be notified on Tuesday! You can check out the Saucy Mama sauces at www.saucymamacafe.com
- CHICKEN BREASTS
- SAUCY MAMA PARMESAN GARLIC MARINADE
- COMPLETE CAESAR BAGGED SALAD (LIKE DOLE)
- ONION (I USED RED)
- RED PEPPER
- 8 PITAS OR ONE RECIPE OF THE SOFT WRAP BREAD
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Saucy Mama Parmesan Garlic Marinade
- 1 complete Caesar bagged salad (like Dole)
- 1 onion sliced (I used red)
- 1 red pepper, cut in half with seeds removed
- 8 pitas or one recipe of the soft wrap bread
- Marinade chicken in Saucy Mama Parmesan Garlic Marinade for 2 hours . You can marinade for as little as you need to, but 2 hours gave it nice flavor.
- Grill chicken on outdoor grill along with red pepper and onion. Slice grilled chicken and red pepper.
- Mix romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing from bagged salad together. Save croutons for another use. On each pita place some of the Caesar salad down the center. Then top with chicken, onion, and red pepper. Enjoy!