Anything alfredo is a hit at my house. I love that this Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Casserole has spinach hidden inside. I can get may family to eat their leafy green with this dish.
Another thing that I love about this dish is you can use the tortellini straight from the freezer to make this. No need to cook the tortellini. You can actually use frozen tortellini or ravioli to make this. Both work great.
This dish is full of cheesy chicken goodness. There is cheese in the pasta, in the sauce, and on top of the casserole.
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups milk ( reccomend using 2%)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (24 oz) pkg frozen tortellini or ravioli
- 1 cup fresh spinach rinsed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
This recipe is adapted from Eazy Peazy Mealz.