It’s time to mix up mealtime with Jif’s NEW No-Stir Almond and Cashew Butters. They are perfect for your children’s school lunches and after-school snacks! They can also be used for breakfast or dinner too.
I was thrilled to find out that Jif now offers Almond and Cashew butters.
They are exactly what I would expect them to be, coming from Jif. The butters are thick, smooth, and creamy. They do offer both butters in a creamy or crunchy variety. So if you do like a little crunch they’ve got you covered! I love that I can use them the same way I would use peanut butter – on toast, with celery or apples, or in baked items.
As a child I would love coming home to a delicious homemade snack. I especially loved it when I would come home and smell something tasty coming right out of the oven.
I tried the cashew butter in these simple cashew blondies.
They make a perfect snack. I love the buttery flavor of cashews and these blondies just amplify the flavor with the addition of cashew butter and chopped cashews! I do think some white chocolate chips mixed into the batter would also be tasty! They smell amazing too! I would love to come home from school to the smell of these baking.
Here are some recipes that I normally make with peanut butter that would be perfect to substitute the new Jif cashew or almond butter. This would be a perfect way to mix up mealtime!
- Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
- Fluffy Apple Dip
- Apple Pizzas
- Caramel Peanut Butter Apple Dip
- No Bake PB and Chocolate Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping
Another way to mix up mealtime is take a 2 foods you like and combine them in a fun way. For example, you could do a a pizza taco. Fill a taco shell with items found on top of a pizza – ground beef mixed with pizza sauce, green pepper, olives, and mozzarella cheese.
You can mix up your mealtime by serving something in a different way. Instead of eating from a plate, serve you meal in a pie pan. Use chop sticks to eat spaghetti. Just get creative and change to usual into something new.
Real Mom Kitchen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup Jif® Creamy Cashew Butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup chopped cashews
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add cashew butter, egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour and baking powder until blended. Stir in cashews. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 35 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into squares. Makes 16 blondies.
Recipe from Jif.
Disclousre: This is a sponsored post but as always my opinions are 100% my own.