Kick up your party a notch and make sure your snacking spread boasts a variety of different flavor profiles. Hungry fans will be sure to grab extra handfuls of this Buffalo Chex® Mix, a spicy assortment of cereal, Parmesan crackers, pretzels and the sizzling touch of Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce.
With a little bit of preparation and some team spirit, your party will be a real winner.
Also, check out these great Chex Buzzer Beater videos, proving Chex recipes can be made in 15 minutes or less!
- 4 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 4 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Parmesan-flavored crackers
- 2 cups cups pretzel twists
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Frank’s® Red Hot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 tsp celery seed
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, crackers and pretzels; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in hot sauce and seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container
Disclosure: This post is sponsored, however, my opinions are always my own.