My husband is a garlic fan. He will take it any way he can get it. I knew when I saw a simple recipe for baked garlic chicken that I had to make it for him.
This recipe only takes 4 ingredients and one of course is garlic. Then you just need a little olive oil along with some brown sugar.
I also love that this gets baked in the oven. No need to tend to this is a skillet. Just put it in the love and leave it for 15-20 minutes. You can even add additional herbs and spices if you’d like.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking 9 x 13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- in a small skillet, cook garlic in oil for a minute until fragrant. Remove from heat and mix in the brown sugar.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in the prepared baking dish. Then cover with the garlic sugar mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 20 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breast. Cook until the juices run clear.
Recipe adapted from Genius Kitchen.