Ham is the staple to most Easter dinners. Ham is great just by itself, but can be made extra special with a glaze like this apricot glazed ham.
Today, I have a 3 ingredient glaze recipe that will make you ham amazing! It only takes a few extra ingredients to ramp up your game for Easter dinner.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apricot jam or preserves
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 lb.) precooked ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a sauce pan, combine the sugar, jam and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the ham in a roasting pan and cover with half the sauce. Reserve the remaining sauce for serving.
- Bake at 325 for 30-45 minutes until heated through. Slice and serve with remaining sauce. Serves 12.
Recipe adapted from The Essential Mormon Cookbook.